Welkom op mijn blog

Bespiegelingen van Erick Wuestman rondom:
- Circulaire Economie,
- ontwikkelingen binnen de Stichting Circulaire Economie
- ervaringen in relatie tot SquibS, events van, door en voor slimme jongeren.


Monday 23 July 2012

Blogging Away!

This is my first Blog. I will do the Blogging in English, to make it readable to my Foreign Relatives, knowing that most Dutch Professionals and Friends can read English as well.
It will be a good practice for me, to get more grip on my English and at the same time to keep my Blogs short and to the point.
I hope this try-out will work out well and soon I will start my brain drain at this new medium.

1 comment:

  1. Great ideas Erick and I think you are particularly brave for doing your blog in English. I am only trying to add French and am finding myself feeling completely challenged. The intelligence that young people now bring has a different mechanic to it in the sense that the ability to process large amounts of information is considerably faster than what education strategies are equipped for. Far greater agility in learning approach is required with far more time spent in Nature which is the ultimate teacher of all things systems! One of the other things society must overcome is a fear of the intellectual power youth bring. We often think that wisdom comes with age but many youth bring a kind of natural wisdom and their creativity is inspired by what they see. We must support the expression of this intelligence, creativity. glad to hear that spiral dynamics and your work brings a framework to the picture and I look forward to hearing what comes next.

    ReplyDelete