Welkom op mijn blog

Bespiegelingen van Erick Wuestman rondom:
- Circulaire Economie,
- ontwikkelingen binnen de Stichting Circulaire Economie
- ervaringen in relatie tot SquibS, events van, door en voor slimme jongeren.


Saturday 4 August 2012

Push a button!

From the start of my Blog on 23th of July up till today, the 4th of August 415 visitors have read one or more of my posted stories. That seems a High number to me and it is certainly more than I would have expected it to be. Even more as it is Holiday season in Holland and my friends and professional acquaintances are sitting in the sun somewhere instead of reading what's going on on the internet.

I have visitors from the The Netherlands, United States, Russia, France, Spain, Saoudi Arabia, Germany, Croatia and Singapore. In this order of number of visitors.

Only, I have no idea who they are / who You are/ and what they all think of what I post.

For that reason I added the possibility to become a member, but that was not very successful so far.

So, as You read this, please leave some Sign of Life behind. I would very much like to have some image of the people who read my stories. And even better, to know if I touch the spirit of Your heart or mind somewhere.

As You all come from different sides of our planet, a bit of interaction would by nice, don't You agree?
Especially since I try to erase boundaries between people, culture's and societies!

Hope to "see" You soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment